“We make IT Work”
IT Service Desk Consultant
Want to be part of our team? We are looking for a passionate IT Service Desk Consultant to join our team of engineers at our head-office based in Somerset West.
- Managing the service desk’s ticket request and escalations in line with Axiom’s SLA objectives.
- Providing first level support on incoming requests (electronic and telephonic) and perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions, escalating or assigning of tickets to L2/L3 engineers as needed.
- Follow up outstanding tickets to completion.
- Record events and problems and their resolution in PSA system or documentation.
- Administration and primary monitoring of all client’s IT services in Axiom NOC (RMM) as per client’s SLA agreement.
- Escalating incidents from Axiom NOC RMM to L2/L3 engineers in line with Axiom’s SLA objectives.
- Supporting the process of delivering and installing customer products and services responsibilities, where needed.
- Excellent client relationship skills (Quality client engagement)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Matric/Grade 12, with a relevant industry standard certification (A+/N+/MSCA)
- 2 years of experience in an IT support role
- English – Able to speak, read & write at a business proficiency level
- Afrikaans – Able to speak, read & write at a business proficiency level
- Driver’s License
- EE candidate
Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for applications: 24 May 2019